Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Power Pizza (Miami)

Taste: *
Cost: $$

This might not be a fair review as I just had the calzone, but I was generally dissappointed with my calzone. I had always wanted to try this place, but never got around to it. I should of just went to Ernesto's for some Mexican next door. The dough was ok, but it costs a buck per toppping (base calzone does not include any toppings, just ricotta cheese and moz). The calzone was a nice size, but was stuffed with tons of moz. I'm not joking, I'd be happy with this, but there was barely any of the mushrooms and sausage i had ordered in there. The moz was also low fat and generally bland... I would of expected some parmesean or some flavor hard cheese to be in there to give it some flavor. I don't know if I have the heart to go back and try a pizza...

8825 SW 107th Ave Miami, FL 33176
(305) 270-3319

No comments: