Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Matsuri (Miami)

Taste: ****
Cost: $$

Went here for lunch and instead of splurging, I just decided to order a lunch box. I'll voice my dissappointments first. They do not have an all sushi lunch special. I was forced to split my lunch between sashimi and some sauteed beef, teryaki, or tempura. Ok, thats out of the way. The fish here is insanely fresh. The sashimi lunch box had cuts of buttery salmon, tasty tuna, and hamachi that tasted like it just came off my fishing pole. Even the california rolls tasted good (must of been the real crab meat and fresh avocado). The quality here is really top notch. Though their roll selection is a bit limited (even more limited since there some of them contain cooked rolls... eww), it is very modestly priced. Before I can declare this the best sushi joint in miami, it definitely needs a dinner time review.

5759 Bird Rd
Miami, FL
305-663-1615

No comments: