Monday, October 26, 2009

Charm City Burger Company - Broward/Palm Beach

Taste: ****
Cost: $$

One of the best burgers I've had in a long time. Good blend, ordered Med, should of gone medium rare as the beef was very flavorful. Everything here is just the extra mile. They could of used canned mushrooms, they were fresh and sauteed. The could of used microwave bacon, it was thick cut, perfectly fried. I had the cowboy burger with the added fried egg (genius) as I didn't want to wreck my diet too much with a big sloppy. Should of went with sweet potato fries, but went with o-rings. A bit too greasy and the batter was a tad cakey as I prefer mine more lightly fried. with a thinner coat, but to their compliment they use some great sweet vadalias. Will definitely have to go back after the wedding when I'm not on a diet and explore the menu more thoroughly.

1136 E. Hillsboro Blvd.
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
954-531-0300

No comments: