Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hurricane Grill and Wings (West Palm, Various Locations)

Taste: **
Cost: $

This place isn't that bad really, but it gets docked a point for not allowing me to split my order of 15 wings into 2 different flavors. There are a ton of different wing flavors but I settled for their Parmesan garlic. The wings were cooked well (how hard is it to fry something). I would of liked a bit more flavor from the parmesan and garlic though. Overall it was tasty though. I also had an order of sweet potato fries which were ok. I personally twice fry my sweet potato fries to ensure crispiness. Theirs was stuffed into a box with some honey type sauce on it. Some were kind of crispy, but most were a tad limp, but they were still tasty. I'd prolly goto a sports bar like Duffy's or Alehouse for wings in the future but if I need some take out wings, this place isn't bad.

No comments: