Monday, May 5, 2008

Taco Rico (Miami)

Taste: ***
Cost: $

Update:
I realized why the food isn't great, I haven't been adding the spinach sauce. The food is good now.

Its all a bit too greasy and just not fresh tasting enough. I had the Chimichanga, Fajita and Taco all to unimpressive results. I'm a forgiving person, especially if the food is cheap... but the food shouldn't have to taste cheap. The Chimichanga was soaked through the paper with oil and just left a bad taste in my mouth after eating. I then moved onto the Fajita, thinking that the peppers would lighten things up... wrong. Just bland and mushy veggies inside. The Taco's shell disintegrated in my hands while eating... Not very good at all... go across the street to Chipotle or something...

473 S Dixie Hwy
Coral Gables, FL 33146

No comments: