Thursday, April 3, 2008

D'Best Sandwich Shop (Palm Beach)

Taste: *****
Cost: $$

Like the name says, it is the most amazing Philly cheesesteak you will eat south of Philadelphia. The rib eye is hand cut and every ingredient they use is fresh. In fact I've been to Geno's and I'd have to say D'Best ranks up there damn near close. You can have it any style, but I like the Cheese Wiz, mushroom and onions combo. Their sandwiches are nothing to joke abuot either. Most notably is D'Pilgrim. It is literally thanksgiving between bread. They actually roast whole turkeys in the morning and carve them up. Its topped with some stuffing, gravy, a touch of mayo and cranberry sauce to top. If I had a cheesesteak for lunch, I'm definitely getting D'Pilgrim for dinner.

5201 N. Dixie Highway
Boca Raton, FL 33487

No comments: