Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fuddruckers (Miami, Palm Beach, Various Locations)

Taste: ****
Cost: $

I love a good burger as much as anyone else, but if it has a drive through, odds are I'm not stopping in. Call me a food snob but if I'm going to wreck my diet, I'd like to make it worth it. Fuddruckers delivers alot of bang for your buck when it comes to burgers and fries.

I actually make a habit of coming here religiously about once a week. I've probably had better burgers, and better fries, but one thing keeps me coming back... the endless cheese fountain. Yes, theres a unlimited cheese dispenser so that you can completely saturate your fries, onion rings, and even your milkshake in cheese. In fact you can save a buck by ordering a burger with no cheese and stick it under the cheese machine. The burgers are good, seasoned, but not so much to drown out the beefy quality of the choice meat they use. The buns are great too, soft, baked in house and does a good job of soaking up all the juices from the burger. For wedge cut fries, they maintain their crispiness well and do a great job of scooping out lots of cheese. Your best bet here to save a few bucks is to have 2 people split the 1 lb burger. Amazing it is completely cooked evenly so don't worry about a raw center (I like my burgers medium). Theres an ample toppings bar thats extremely well kept and hygienic stocked with the staples like onions, lettuce, etc... as well as some goodies like pico de gallo! The milkshakes have a slight metallic taste for me, but they're ok. Theres beer available if you want it as well as a bunch of other stuff, but I come here bc you're guaranteed good burgers, good fries, and unlimited cheese!

No comments: